We cordially invite you to become a sponsor of this year’s conference being held virtually to a world-wide audience on May 27, 2021. Charitable contributions from organizations such as yours make this important event possible.
Our signature annual gathering brings together hundreds of faculty, students, and industry colleagues, and includes presentations on innovative research including UX and accessibility, demonstrations of new technologies, and discussions by key leaders in the HCI field.
As a sponsor, you will be reaching the top HCI thinkers and influencers from academia and industry. Sponsorship opportunities are customized to meet your needs. They can include any (or all) of the following:
- Placement of your logo on our advertisements, marketing materials
- Rotating banner ads during symposium as well as all web promotions
- First look at emerging research coming out of the lab
- Early opportunities to meet and hire students from HCIL
- Virtual networking opportunities
- Sponsoring a student award
- Hosting a roundtable discussion sponsored by your company
- A customized sponsorship experience that we design together
We hope that you’ll join the HCIL Symposium as a sponsor, helping to promote the innovative research and networking essential to the growth of this field.
Direct inquiries to our Symposium Event Coordinator, Beth Domingo, email@example.com, with any questions about the conference and to discuss sponsorship opportunities.