TUTORIAL: Introduction to Usability Testing
Thursday, May 27th, 2021
1pm to 4pm
A tutorial organized as part of the Human-Computer Interaction Lab Annual Symposium
University of Maryland
- Bill Killam, Adjunct Professor, Board Certified Human Factors Engineer
This is an introductory tutorial on the topic of usability testing. The tutorial we will cover both management issues and practical issues of usability testing and discuss what usability testing is (and isn’t).
Agenda (Subject to Change)
The precise timing is not set yet but it will likely follow this format:
- Topic 1: Introduction to Usability Testing
- Topic 2: Into to Non-User Based Testing Methods
- Topic 3: Intro to User-based Testing
- Topic 4: Organizational Structures that support Usability
There will be an afternoon break!